|Chart scrolling to the left.|
|Chart scrolling to the right.|
|Home||Move to the chart beginning.|
|End||Move to the chart end.|
|Ctrl+”+”||Increase the speed of visualization.|
|Ctrl+”-“||Reduce the speed of visualization.|
The different between MT4 and MT5 are:
– The bonus programm is not available on MT5 account so far. Yet it will be enacted for MT5 accounts in future.
– Client Cabinet service is unavailable. It will be implemented in the nearest future.
-The Transfer Between Accounts option and InstaWallet are not available for MT5 accounts.
– The type accounts Eurica is not available at the moment.It will be implemented in the nearest future.
– At the moment you can only open a dollar MT5 account.
-The PAMM system is unavailable for MT5 accounts.
– At present, the partnership programme is not available for MT5 accounts.
– MT5 accounts are not accepted by the InstaRebate system so far.
This Information is released by instaforex pakistan office on behalf of instaforex.com support team
I am personally using this strategy for scalping or u can say for shot trades. Although it is for scalping but your can use if for short trades also. I love the simplicity of the this system, and it seems to work pretty well!
How to do:
1. open chart of currency
2. put following indicators Continue reading
I want to share your a best trading starategy that i mostly used.
Not any indicator or strategy is final, so use other indicators and analysis with this.
it is very nice, is if anyone can help me tune it a bit more.
Currency: you can use any currency but GBP/JPY or USD/JPY will be best result oriented.
Time frame: 1M, 5M, 15M
Indicators: 3 sets of bollinger bands:
1) Period 50. Deviation 2 (RED)
2) Period 50. Deviation 3 (orange)
3) Period 50. Deviation 4 (Yellow) Continue reading